Thursday, October 14, 2010

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse


Hmmmmm....well.....my family and I are not big "green" people and I personally am not overly concerned, however, I did find somethings around the house:

We normally save a few plastic bags from grocery shopping because they're great for a variety of uses!

My bag for when I go shopping (shoes, clothes, you know, necessities), I just thought it was cute but I use it! It says:
buy-ology (n.) 1. the science of shopping green. 2. a selfless act in which today's living shopping organisms carry reusable totes to offset the overabundance of plastic bags. 3. a simple way to support the environment and living matter in all its forms 

Energy saving bulbs! I don't believe we have them because it conserves energy as much as it does conserve the $ to pay for that energy. But hey, everyone wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment